Our Membership Program is a fantastic way for you to keep up with your dental health without spending a fortune. Smile Matters understands the importance of your dental health, and we wanted to offer a way for our patients to keep their teeth healthy throughout the year. A Quality, Affordable, Dental Membership Plan with no annual maximums, no waiting periods or limits of coverage, tailored to your needs to give you the healthy, attractive, brilliant Smile you deserve.
Our membership program comes with a variety of benefits. The cost is $599/year and includes the following:
• Comprehensive Examination and Smile Consultations
• Free Oral Cancer Screenings
• Full Series of X-rays
• Two maintenance cleanings a year with fluoride treatments
• Whitening For Life – Custom bleach trays with whitening gel for the life of your membership
• Affordable Payment Plans
• 30% Membership discount on all services offered at Smile Matters up to $3000.00/year – includes Fillings, Crowns, Bridges, Extractions, Implants, Orthodontics, Conscious Sedation, Veneers, Lumineers, Cosmetic Smile Makeovers
• Free Parking
• Become a Champion for dental wellness in the community – a portion of membership proceeds supports dental outreach.
Your smile matters, sign up for our membership today and start saving on keeping your smile the best it can be.
THE ATTRIBUTES OF A HEALTHY, ATTRACTIVE SMILE
Erases years off your appearance and makes you look younger.
Makes you more attractive, boosts confidence, and improves self-esteem.
Makes you look and feel healthier.
Reduces stress in social settings and may improve career/advancement opportunities.
“I love Smile Matters! The office has personality and warmth, much of which is brought by the love staff and Dr. Quaidoo. A refreshingly female lead office with highly skilled and easy going staff. You won’t be talked into anything here and they want to find a way to get you the care you need. In a medical field where Groupon deals can send patients seeking a deal every time they need a cleaning I am proud to settle down here and call this place my dental home!”
– Audrey O.